Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday~Last year I got a call from Emma's teacher. He said that she had asked to be moved closer to the front because she was having a hard time seeing the board. Since Paul is blind as a bat I took this somewhat seriously, but I had my reservations. We took her in to see the optometrist and sure enough my darling child was faking. Since there was deception involved we did not buy her a pair of frames to wear just for fun. Finally, after all this time, she convinced grandma to buy some for her. Today she got her fake glasses and she is loving them. I should have gotten a picture of her before I braided her wet hair (she wants it wavy tomorrow) but I didn't think about it until it was too late. Sorry babe, I know this isn't the best picture. 
Tuesday~Tonight the kids decided to put all of Andrew's cars (or I should say anything with wheels) on his rug so that I could take a picture of it. They were able to fill up almost all the roads. There was some confusion and Emma started cleaning them up before I got my picture of the day. There were tears and harsh words exchanged but we managed to get it all fixed up.

No comments: