Sunday, February 15, 2009

Friday, Saturday and Sunday

Sunday~This is the middle pool of Emerald Pools in Zion's. We hiked through snow, mud and ice to see this. I *had* to be the photo of the day. I need to upload a larger file. This small picture isn't doing it justice.

Saturday we went into Zion's National Park for the first time. Part of what makes everything so spectacular is the magnitude of the formations. It is very hard to convey that size in photos. Everything is so huge you can't put a person or car in for perspective. The indention/arch was simply huge. I mean gigantic. It is something you will just have to take my word for though because I know it doesn't look that big.
Friday was our Valentine's Day
The kids were being silly sipping from their candy sundaes. When they saw these they exclaimed "That's soooo cute!" I think they're pretty cute!

No comments: