Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Monday and Tuesday

Tuesday~I like to get a few books at a time when I go to the library. Last time I went they only had one of the books I needed, the others were checked out. I have been bookless for a few days now so I decided to stop and try my luck. See those two green books? That is the one I was waiting for. I also got the next two. That's it for this series. 
Monday~
I know this is just mean but it cracks me up and really, it could be worse. Honestly, I have worse! We had planned on getting snorkel gear for Hawaii. The idea of renting it didn't sit well. Putting our mouths on something that someone else had used. Eww! Paul also wanted to make sure it was a tight fit since he wears contacts. Last night at Costco we found some sets so we picked them up for a lot less than we were planning on spending. He had to come home and make sure everything fit right. 

No comments: