Sunday, February 8, 2009

Saturday and Sunday

Sunday:
Kristy does it again. I really don't know Kristy but this is the third time that she has come in a lifted my spirits. It was because of her that I had the courage to quit my job. I know that she was sent to let me know that my talents would be appreciated if there were ever a time when I needed to work again. She had to have followed a prompting. She was there at the right time and in the right place when I needed her. She got me through a time when I could have gotten really down by asking me to be part of the catalog photo shoot and today she handed me a catalog and told me to pick out the stuff I wanted. I need retail therapy right now badly and it is great to be able to look through a catalog and know you can pick a few of your favorite things and not have to pay for them! I don't even think she realizes how she has touched my life. I really need to write her a note of thanks.


Saturday

Yesterday was the first day I was tempted not to take a photo. I was tired, irritable and down in the dumps. I didn't even feel like looking for something positive. I decided to take a photo of some of the bathroom accessories that we bought for the kid's bathroom. We are trying to make the house look appealing on a budget so we got this stuff at Wal Mart. They missed the turquoise so we got this shower curtain to bring some blue back. The sad part is the kids can't be trusted so we wont get to use this until the house if officially on the market. If we put it up now it would be streaked with toothpaste globs in no time.

No comments: