Saturday, February 21, 2009

Thursday and Friday

Friday~As I was driving home yesterday I saw this nest hanging precariously in a little tree. I don't know if it was built on it's side or if it has blown over but this is the first time I ever noticed it, so it could even be new. I have always admired and been intrigued by all the work and intricate details that birds put into their nests. I might even love them a little.  I can't wait for spring!
Thursday~This is my latest, most favoritest, food. Our awesome neighbors invited us over for a BUY game last fall. I brought some munchies and she had this out. At first I was a little concerned by the appearance. I tasted it and while it was good, it was a little mild compared to what I usually eat. As the night went on I couldn't stop eating it. A couple of months later I really had a hankering for some more. I called her up and she told me it was the Black Bean and Corn Salad 2 recipe from Allrecipes.com. I don't put in the red pepper since she didn't but otherwise I make it the same. I do add a little more salt and some pepper and eat it with chips. It is so good and really filling.

No comments: