Thursday, March 19, 2009

Rest in Peace


My Mia Seattle shoes broke today. I've had them since winter 2007 and today the elastic pulled away from the strap. I will look into getting them repaired but I am not sure it is worth it. (notice the toe scuffs) I loved these shoes. They met all my requirements. They were way comfortable, they had enough height to them that I could avoid the stumpy leg/wide butt syndrome and I actually thought they were cute. I tried to find something similar in black this year and there was nothing. I have little hope of ever finding a suitable replacement. I feel so sad over my loss. I hate looking for shoes. Hate it. I'm off to pout now.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

You know, if you can't find them anywhere it might be worth it to repair them even if it is a little $$. As for the scuffs, try some shoe polish? Or ask at the repair place?

Shannon (itsy)