Friday, March 6, 2009

Just to clear some things up


I have had a few people comment that they can't tell what some of the pictures are in my header. Oops! I guess if you don't know what you are looking at it could be hard to tell but I don't want to change it. I made it larger and you should be able to click it and get it to become full sized.

We have Lt. to Rt.
Top Row:
Emma at Dead Horse Point, Paul with our ice cream in Sweden (the best ice cream in the world!), An avalanche that my mom and I got to see, and hear (Holy Moly it was LOUD!) slide down the face of Half Dome in Yosemite, and our family at Christmas time.

Next Row: A s'more made with a Reese's Peanut Butter cup (the only way to eat a s'more), A hot air balloon from Provo's Freedom Festival, Disneyland California Adventure Park at dusk, Marius sleeping with his tongue curled, Andrew talking to Santa

Next Row:
Emma talking to Mrs. Claus in Disneyland (one of my most favorite pictures of all time), Andrew trying to kiss Emma while making Christmas cookies, Emma in the air jumping into the pool with flippers, and our sunset view from the house.

Bottom:
A fountain at Thanksgiving Point that starts at the top of a hill and goes for some distance, Andrew in mid-air doing a tuck/flip thing into the pool, our family in the snow and Disneyland Castle all dressed up for Christmas (it took a lot of work to get this shot so it is also an all time favorite!)

1 comment:

Angela said...

I'm glad you named all the photos. We're thinking of going to Dead Horse so this gave me a good idea of what to expect.

You gotta tell me how to make the PB cup smore!