Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sun-Tues

Tuesday-I hate this part. I hate this part. I. Hate. This. Part! I am to the point where I have to get everything where I want it to be before I start sewing it together. It is hard to "see" if the colors are right while it is on the ground so I take a picture then make adjustments. Right now it is not anything like the picture above. 
Monday-Tonight was the closing night for West Side Story. Maggie and I were planning to go but we never set a date. When I realized it was the last night to see it I asked Paul to go with me. He agreed and beside my stomach issues we had a pretty nice date night. 
Sunday-Today the beans were ready! We had them tonight with our dinner and they were delicious. I only wish that they wouldn't change color after they are cooked. 

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Love the fall colors of the quilt squares. What kind of beans are those purple things?