Thursday, April 2, 2009

Shoes

I tell people I'm not a shoe person. I honestly don't believe that I am. I don't like shoe shopping. I don't get excited over shoes like so many women do. It's funny though, for someone who doesn't like shoes I sure do have a lot of them. Every closet in the house is vomiting out shoes that belong to me. This is my most recent purchase. We went to DSW (LOVE!) looking for brown heels to wear to the wedding. I came across these back in the clearance room. They wouldn't work for the wedding but I knew I wanted them. They were an additional 30% off the sale price and then they gave me another 20% off because of the small ink stain on the inside of the shoe. I think they are so cute and they make my foot look tiny. Now I just need to find an outfit to go with the shoes.

No comments: